<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8108664236744216173?origin\x3dhttp://rkk-ong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ONG PALACE ~ Our Chapters Of Love Story
Just Both Of Us♥


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.


Our Little Gem♥

From 13 mths - 22 mths



From birth - 12 mths



Friends & Relative♥


Her Melody♥


Canon in D - Aria Celestina
Her applause♥

Layout: Nicole
Codes: Damien and TCC
Images: Tang Guo Wu & Amelia
Materials: Lovelycore
Inspirations: Agnes & Fang Min♥
Hosts: Photobucket(?) & BlogSkins(?)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I'm Tired

I'm tired these 2 days. Busy at work of cos due to down of man power.
Looking at those work pile up on my tray day by day, haiz..
I am trying very hard to clear yet still unclear.
When can I finish clearing them ??? Anyway, die die also must get it done by Friday before the long weekend.

I'm looking forward to this coming holiday.......

Start planning for outing.
her sweet memory was written @ 11:59 PM