<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8108664236744216173?origin\x3dhttp://rkk-ong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ONG PALACE ~ Our Chapters Of Love Story
Just Both Of Us♥


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.


Our Little Gem♥

From 13 mths - 22 mths



From birth - 12 mths



Friends & Relative♥


Her Melody♥


Canon in D - Aria Celestina
Her applause♥

Layout: Nicole
Codes: Damien and TCC
Images: Tang Guo Wu & Amelia
Materials: Lovelycore
Inspirations: Agnes & Fang Min♥
Hosts: Photobucket(?) & BlogSkins(?)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Surprise Birthday

"Happy Birthday Mummy" this was what little princess Kimi said with a birthday kiss from her this morning.So sweet of her.

I was telling myself what a miserable birthday I have this year as HB mentioned a week ago that he needs to work today. TODAY??? My birthday leh!!!! Then he replied, bo bian, boss say got to work, what to do?? Haiz.... That's why I was not very looking forward to this year birthday. I was still grumbling and grumbling to my HB while having our breakfast. Luckily my sis dated me out shopping and going for KTV session with one of her friends. So alright for me afterall HB will be working and no programmes for me. My mum taking care of princess so I can have my off day. Reached Orchard and we went window shopping for a while before going to the KTV session.

Room 49 .. OK !!
Who knows when I pushed open the room door........................ SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!
I saw my friend Serene, Sharon, CK and.... my HB seating on the sofa inside the KTV room. OH MY GOD !!!!! I was really shocked, almost shouted out. It was like when I opened the door and suddenly HB gave me a bouquet of flowers to me and a piece of cake from Sharon. I was so touched and happy at the very moment. Mastermind of the day is my HB. He planned a week ago by contacting them. And they all very cooperative lor. They all lied to me..(This is white lies). Anyway, thanks Sis, Serene, Sharon & CK so much for spending precious Sunday with me.
Special thanks to the mastermind, my dear HB.

KTV Session

Surprise !!!!




Serene & Angela



Mr CK & Sharon



Mr & Mrs Ong



Angela & Me (Sister Forever)



Serene & Me



Sharon & Me



Friends Forever



What is wrong with 'Mdm Tan' ??





'Mdm Tan' back to normal...





*Dinner after KTV - Laksa steamboat.
No photos cos after we finished up all the food then I realised that I did not take any picture during our dinner.

My birthday presents


*Thanks to all for the presents....

Labels: ,

her sweet memory was written @ 11:31 PM